Year 4 are inquirying into How we organise ourselves and Sharing the planet.
HOW WE ORGANISE OURSELVES
Systems are used to maintain organisations in places of human interaction.
Key Concepts: Function, Responsibility
Lines of inquiry:
- Systems within places of human interaction
- Roles and responsibilities within communities
Locate the flashcards here.
This unit of inquiry is always one that generates deep discussion.
HOW THE WORLD WORKS
Natural and man-made events cause an effect on the Earth.
Key Concepts: Causation, Form
Geology, Erosion, Tectonic plates
Lines of Inquiry:
- Differences between how natural and man-made events
- The effects natural and man-made events have on the Earth
- The consequences of those effects
SYMBALOO WEBMIX HOW THE WORLD WORKS
This is our padlet using hashtags and key words about natural disasters.