Computers

My technology is computers.  I chose this because I am interested in how computers have evolved over many years. This is a timeline of computers.

This is my understanding of computers:

Computers were invented to help humankind in many ways. Some of these ways include a learning tool for teachers, a way to reach others who are far away from you, listening to music and a way to write and record essays. Or just some random typing you feel like doing in your spare time.

The computers way of sharing ideas and beliefs is through skype or FaceTime. Sometimes you might just digitally create a poster or paper advertisement.

Communication has changed on my device because in the olden days computers could not communicate to other computers but over the years developers have created ways of communicating eg Facetime Facebook Instagram and Skype.

Some of the advantages of using computers are:

It has a fold out system that can make it more easy to store it.

It is developed so it has means of communication.

Although computers are great they aren’t perfect. Here are some of the flaws of using computers.

They are quite bulky and cant be stored in your pocket like Phones.

Finally they are quite delicate and when dropped can easily be broken.

There are some ethical implications in using computers and the  Internet these include:

If anyone manages to figures out your passcode hackers could break into your account and steal money or use your account to do an order from a website without your permission.

I recommend that computer security should be improved and that sites should be more secure so information doesn’t leak to bad people

One of the computers main purposes is to have apps so you can do can do stuff with an app for that specific purpose.

these are just some of the computers we could be seeing in the future

I believe that computers are the best form of technology

One thought on “Computers