Coding

I have chosen to research this because my friend Sam is very passionate about Coding and I am very interested in it I also wanted to research about coding because I want to learn how to code and I want to learn the basics of coding because I’m very bad at it at the moment and I want to get better.

What is coding

coding is a list of step by step instructions that can make the computer do what you want it to do. Coding is a way to create computer games,websites,apps and animations. Coders are the people that program all the things we do or see on the computer.

How does coding allow the communication of ideas and beliefs?

Coding allows the communication of ideas and beliefs because coding is used for creating games, websites, security, robotics and many more. So you could explain ideas and beliefs on websites whitch is made by coding. We can also create games that wil help you express your emotions your creativity and your ideas.

How does coding work

Coding is a very complicated thing you can do coding on apps such as scratch,python and JavaScript. When you are doing coding there is a little box on the top right corner and there is a long bar on the left side with lots of buttons and lastly there is a blank white page in the middle    .In the box on the top right corner there is a little animated character, you can choose what character you want.It could be a cat or it could be a dinosaur you can put whatever you want.

Once you are done with that there is a bar on the left with lots of selections like movements, sounds, backrounds and sensors. You can select one of those options fore example you could click on movements. Once you have done that lots of buttons come up on the left bar like jump or take five steps. When you have looked at all of the buttons you can select what buttons you want and slide them to the middle of the screen and put them together and hit the start button then your character will do whatever you asked him to do.

But that is just one way to do coding it’s called block coding but there is a lot more ways to do coding such as cyber coding and keyboard coding. But block coding is one of the easy ways to code and block coding is mainly for kids but cyber coding and keyboard coding is a more advanced type of coding for adults.